Adverts

Adverts

#1 2016-10-21 05:59:59

lebaobei123
Devloper Pro
Dev Dollars: 2,955
Bank: 0

between my first match and this one

OEIRAS, Portugal -- Carlos Berlocq stormed back to beat top-seeded Tomas Berdych 0-6, 7-5, 6-1 and win the Portugal Open on Sunday for his second career title. The Argentine shook off his poor start to prevail in the two-hour match on outdoor clay by converting seven of his 10 break points. "Its a very strong, very beautiful feeling," he said. "It was a very special match for me. I didnt have any pressure to win and its not my culture to conform to expectations. "To win a title, and against a top-10 player, carries double merits. To close the match the way I did was very emotional." Berlocq earned a crucial late break in the second set to turn the match in his favour before breaking Berdych four more times to win the decider. "In the second set, when I changed my tactics I saw the ball better, committed less errors and it opened the door," Berlocq said. Berlocq beat Milos Raonic in Fridays quarterfinal for his first win over a top-10 ranked opponent, and two days later he added his second by bettering the sixth-ranked Berdych. "The first set looks easy, but it doesnt show what was going on," Berdych said. "Carlos is a big fighter and he completely changed his game, finding a way to win." The 31-year-old Berlocqs only other career title came last year at Bastad, Sweden. Justin Morrow Toronto Jersey .J. -- The New York Giants have agreed to terms keeping linebacker Jon Beason on the roster. Mark Bloom Jersey . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.torontofcshop.com/c-3-justin … rsey.aspx. -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice tweeted an apparent goodbye after a report about his pending release. Jay Chapman Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie is reporting the extension is worth $24 million. In 18 games with the Kings this season the 27-year-old Martinez has scored two goals and added five assists. Michael Bradley Jersey . - Juho Lammikko scored and added two assists to lead the Kingston Frontenacs past the Peterborough Petes 5-3 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League play.BARCELONA, Spain -- Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Russian Igor Andreev 6-4, 6-1 on Wednesday to reach the third round at the Barcelona Open. The 11th seed from Thornhill, Ont., who often trains in the Catalan capital during the season, advances to meet sixth-seeded Spaniard Nicolas Almagro on Thursday. Almagro was a 2011 semifinalist at the real Club de Tenis. But Raonic beat him in a January semifinal en route to the Chennai title. "I feel my level improved a lot between my first match and this one," said Raonic. "Im hitting the ball better and feeling well on the court. "Ive not looked ahead to the next match but I will. I like the way my game is feeling on clay and I think I have my chances here. If I can just keep trying to get better and betterr Im sure I can do well.dddddddddddd" Raonic, currently ranked 25th in the world, dispatched the 82nd-ranked Andreev in challenging, windy conditions that restricted his ace count to a modest five during the 75-minute match. The Canadian, who trained much of last week after losing to Spaniard Albert Montanes in the first round at Monte Carlo, improved his 2012 ATP record to 18-4. He has two titles to his credit already in 2012. Raonics record against Andreev stands at 2-1 after his second clay win against the Russian. Raonic never faced a break point and broke Andreev three times as he finished the win on his first match point with a dominating second-set performance. The Canadian also reached the third round in 2011, losing to Croatian Ivan Dodig. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2016-10-21 05:59:59

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer