•  » Announcments
  •  » is where that style transcended. We were looking to these guys and h

#1 2018-12-24 03:43:55

yaya2017
Devloper Pro
Dev Dollars: 1,623
Bank: 0

is where that style transcended. We were looking to these guys and h

Days ahead of today’s reveal Adidas Superstar Femme we were able talk shop with Jerry Lorenzo about the forthcoming range. Humble as can be, his busy schedule sees a steering wheel in one hand and phone in the other with memories of the Adidas ZX 750 Dames‘86 Celtics as the blueprint of it all. Fear of God’s basketball timeline transitions from court-inspired to court-ready and Lorenzo looks at this moment as a “self-fulfilling prophecy.” He expresses the Nike Air Max TN Mujer narrative stemming from that simple feeling of opening a pair Nike Air Max 270 Dames of Jordans for the first time — only Lorenzo doesn’t aim to only bring back that emotion, but in fact to elevate it. With an all-or-nothing approach you’ll find a mix of honor and confidence as he reminisces about the process. Find out why Lorenzo strives to revive the ghosts of Nike Basketball’s past in our exclusive conversation below.
So www.heinohellwig.de it was the first time that I think both boxes Nike Air Max TN Damen were equally important, and so that was kind of the framework that we worked with then in designing the basketball sneaker.Now more than ever hip-hop and fashion have been connected to sports,Adidas ZX 750 Femme  especially with basketball. Pre-game arrivals are mini fashion shows. What are your thoughts on how strong this connection is today?

I can always trace it back to when I was in high school and junior Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Mens high. It wasn’t necessarily the tunnel or pre-game arrivals, Nike Air Presto Mujer but it was Agassi on court playing tennis and it was Jordan on court playing basketball where a lot of off-court and off of the field of playing tennis is where that style transcended. We were looking to these guys and how they performed and what they wore when they were performing and we were like incorporating that into our fashion. Nike Internationalist Femme We had Jordan with the shorter shorts and the Nike Air Max 90 Mujer biker shorts underneath. Iverson with the muscle tees under the Hoyas jersey and Agassi with the polos and short-shorts with the socks and everything. The color proposition was great.You’ve managed to Nike Air Max 2017 Dames channel your own life experiences into Fear of God – whether it be personal obstacles, family or other moments – and tell your own story through each collection. Can you talk about some of the Nike Air Presto Herren personal touches within the Fear of God basketball Adidas Superstar Heren sneaker?

I think the collection as a whole is just kind of my perspective on basketball, the fashion around basketball and the things that had the most influence on me. I wanted to to take that influence and take that emotion and modernizing it for today’s time. With the basketball sneaker, we started with references. We started with thousands of Nike www.daviddenardi.fr references trying to pinpoint man, like Nike Air Max 2017 Femme where is this emotion coming from? I finally realized that it wasn’t necessarily from design line or color or shape, but it was that emotion that I was chasing. It was a feeling. It wasn’t a design, it wasn’t Nike Air VaporMax Dames a color, it wasn’t a shoe. It was a feeling of seeing something new for the first time. It was a feeling of seeing a Jordan bust out that new signature for the first time and it not being Adidas ZX Flux Femme reminiscent of anything.

2018-12-24 03:43:55

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Announcments
  •  » is where that style transcended. We were looking to these guys and h

Adverts

Board footer