Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-12-21 08:21:21

yaya2017
Devloper Pro
Dev Dollars: 1,458
Bank: 0

court -- that ugly smile he's got," Matthews sa

The buzz in the American Airlines Nike Air Max 90 Womens Center built with every shot the rookie hit during his one-man comeback against the Houston Rockets:The open corner 3  to cut Dallas' deficit to five with 2 minutes, 49 seconds remaining -- his 10 bricks among his previous 13 shots that night totally irrelevant in the precocious Adidas ZX Flux Mujer teen's mind at that moment -- breathed hope into the building.The 28-foot stepback Adidas ZX Flux Femme Doncic swished over center Clint Capela's outstretched arm the next trip down the court.Muscling PJ Tucker Nike Air Max 90 Mujer on a pick-and-roll the following possession, putting the rugged, grown-man defender on his hip until he got to his spot and created space to sink a Adidas Superstar Femme game-tying floater, confirmed that something special was happening."He likes the moment," Barea says. "He likes the lights."He loves to play against the stars. He loves the game. He has fun with the game. He knows he's good."After  the Rockets switched, Doncic sized up Capela and proceeded to make one of the league's most mobile big men look Nike Air Max 90 Womens silly. A hard dribble to the right was convincing enough to get both of Capela's feet in the paint as Doncic slammed on the brakes and put it in reverse, showing Adidas Sobakov Femme the sudden deceleration and change of direction that prompts comparisons to reigning MVP www.richkin.co.uk James Harden.

Even Harden could do nothing but watch as the most hyped Euro prospect ever swished a go-ahead stepback that is the signature moment so far of a sensational rookie season."I would have been shocked if it would have missed," says  Harrison Barnes, who was pumping his right fist before Doncic even released the shot."He just doesn't play like a rookie in big situations," Dirk Nowitzki says.As the crowd erupted, Doncic celebrated by strumming an air guitar as he Adidas Deerupt Womens jogged down the court with a crooked grin on his boyish face. He wasn't surprised by his personal 11-0 run, but he Nike Air Max 90 Donne sure as heck was having a good time.In his mind, it was a matter of how he'd give the Mavs the lead when they got the ball again, not if he could. His coaches Nike Air Max 2017 Femme and teammates shared that confidence, putting the ball in the hands of the Rookie of the Year  front-runner, and letting Doncic do his thing, with DeAndre Jordan setting a high screen and the other Mavs spacing the floor.

"He plays with that joy every single time he's on the court -- that ugly smile he's got," Matthews says, cracking Adidas ZX Flux Femme a grin himself.It's a confidence that amuses and awes his veteran teammate."He may shoot a 30-foot stepback and it may not go in; Coach: 'I don't want to see it anymore!'" Harris says. "And he may shoot six more. But that's just who he is. Nike Air Pegasus 89 Damen And he'll make 'em, whatever."But if Coach would have told me that at 20, 21? I'm throwing that shot in the Nike Internationalist Femme garbage, I'm getting rid of it. Him? He shoots eight more. But that's what you've got to be to survive in this league, to be as good as he is."His swag  -- that's a part of who he is. Unmatched for a 19-year-old kid. I've never seen anything like it.""You've got to talk to J.J. Barea," Mavs guard Devin Harris says. "J.J. gave him the pass."

2018-12-21 08:21:21

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer